Summer is almost here and Kingdom Basketball has two great weeks of Summer Camp planned in July for boys and girls!
July 18 - 22 and July 25 - 29
( Monday - Friday)
Tallowood Baptist Church Gym
Training and coaching provided by Coach Heidi Horton, professional WNBA player and founder of Hoops School.
Half and Full day camps are provided for:
9:00 - 11:00 AM (half day) | for those entering 1st - 8th grade
1:00 - 3:30 PM (half day) | for those entering 3rd - 8th grade
*9:00 AM - 3:30 PM (full day) | for those entering 3rd - 8th grade
* Full day campers bring their own lunch and eat with the staff. The lunch period is 11:45 AM - 12:45 PM.
This also provides an extra 30 minutes of court time to practice and play.
Half Day Camp: $199 per player
Full Day Camp: $398 per player
KBB SUMMER CAMP REFUND POLICY
1. Cancellations received BEFORE July 1st will receive a refund minus a $35
cancellation fee to cover credit card fees and registration administration.
2. Cancellations received ON July 1st will not receive a refund.
WHAT TO KNOW
1. Location: Tallowood Baptist Church (555 Tallowood Road, Houston TX 77024). Gym is located on
the southeast edge of campus, near Benignus and Tallowood Rd.
2. Carpool/Drop off and Pick up: Please park and walk your child(ren) through the glass doors,
down the corridor, and INTO the Gym Building, where our staff will check you in. Do the same
for "Check Out." *All children are required to have a parent or legal guardian sign them out in
person each day.
3. Kingdom Basketball Summer Camp follows the recommendations and directives of the CDC
and Harris County for COVID protocol.
WHAT TO BRING
1. Basketball marked with participant’s name in permanent marker
· Boys 1st-2nd grade—27.5cm; 3rd-5th- 28.5cm; 6th and up—29.5cm.
· Girls 1st-2nd- 27.5cm (youth ball); 3rd-8th Grade- 28.5cm ball.
2. Water bottle marked with participant’s name
3. Personal hand towel (marked also with name) to wipe sweat during breaks
REGISTRATION FOR KBB SUMMER CAMPS IS FULL AND REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
CAMP PARENTS, PLEASE NOTE!
BEGINNING JULY 1, 2022, ANY CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND.
WITH BASKETBALL SUMMER CAMP 2 WEEKS AWAY, PREPARATIONS FOR ALL REGISTERED CAMPERS
HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE INCLUDING STAFFING, EQUIPMENT, ADMINISTRATIVE FEES, SECURITY, CUSTODIAL STAFF, ETC.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE NO REFUND POLICY IN THE EVENT YOU DO HAVE TO CANCEL.